Flexible packaging – Waxes and hotmelts
WAXES FOR PACKAGING
1. Corrugated Cartonboard
- Corrugated cartonboard: waxes are used to enhance the properties of paper for boxes.
- Waxes for Corrugated Cartonboard – How to use these waxes
2. Coating wax
3. Laminating waxes
- Sealable: used to cover and adhere different support materials, cellulosic or polymeric.
- Not sealable: same concept as above, but without adhesive capacity. The purpose is to have a barrier effect.
- Laminating waxes: for good resistance against fatty products.
Categories: Flexible packaging